Take part in something great.
The Peterborough Naval Association is a veterans’ association of former Naval, Army and Air Force personnel, and other “associate” members who believe in the mission and goals of the Association. Your application for membership would be welcome. Simply come to the Clubhouse bar and ask for a membership application form. The members are involved in community work and the Association donates to various charitable groups. There are four types of members within the framework of the Peterborough Naval Association:
Any person of good character, recommended by two Regular Members in good standing, and able to prove that he/she has served in:
- the Regular or Reserve Armed Forces or the Mercantile Marine of Canada or the Commonwealth, or
- the Armed Forces or the Mercantile Marine of Commonwealth Allies in wartime, or
- the Canadian Coast Guard, or
- the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, or
- the Corps of Canadian Firefighters for service in the United Kingdom during WWII, or
- Canadian civilian aircrew of the RAF Transport Command during WWII, or
- with two years of satisfactory service, in a Military Cadet organization, having reached the age of majority, or
- a Provincial or City Police Force or a Provincial or Federal Correctional Institution as a Peace Officer, or
- a municipal firefighting force as a Firefighter
A member may be admitted to Life Membership on the recommendation of the Executive to the Membership Committee, and on being voted in by the General Membership.
A person may be admitted to Honorary Membership on the recommendation of the Executive to the Membership Committee, and on being voted in by the General Membership. Names of Honorary Members are subject to annual review.
- When vacancies permit, membership as an Associate Member may be granted to any person of good character who:
i) is recommended by two Regular Members in good standing,
ii) does not qualify for Regular Membership,
iii) has demonstrated an active interest and participation in the P.N.A. affairs, and
iv) is approved by the Executive.
- Associate Members have the same voting privileges as Regular Members.
THE LADIES AUXILIARY OF THE PETERBOROUGH NAVAL ASSOCIATION
The Ladies Auxiliary of The Peterborough Naval Association is always looking for new members. We are a group of ladies who work together to raise funds to support the work of the Naval Association. We cater to weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, celebrations of life and many special events throughout the year. If you, because of health reasons are unable to volunteer as a server, there are other areas that you may be able to assist us. There is a minimal membership fee which entitles L.A. members and their guests to functions at Admiralty Hall, and social events at the Club House including the daily 50/50 draws.
We welcome all newcomers aboard!!
Membership is subject to an annual fee of $60.00
– unless “life” or “honorary” status is granted.